Cheats PizzaThis is a super fast delicious lunch or light dinner when you just don't feel like putting in the effort but don't want to scrimp on flavour. The best thing about this recipe is it is completely adaptable depending on what you have in your fridge on the day. So long as you have the basics you can be as adventurous as you like! For this pizza I used thin slices of chorizo, red onion, mushrooms, thinly sliced turkey, cherry tomatoes and basil for toppings and arranged them in such a way that each slice would be different. This pizza is light, bursting with flavour and tailor made by you, so hope you enjoy!
Ingredients1 wholewheat Wrap
1 Tbsp Tomato Puree
1 Tsp Ballymaloe Relish
2 Tsp Dried Herbs
Fresh basil if you have it
3 Slices of Low-fat Fresh Mozzarella
1 Tbsp Low-fat Grated Cheese
Suggested Lite Toppings:Pineapple Onion Cherry Tomatoes Turkey or wafer thin ham
Sweetcorn Mushrooms Olives Tuna Spinach Chilli Peppers
Capers Sun-dried tomatoes Anchovies Serrano Ham Garlic
Method:1. Preheat the oven at 180/ Gas mark 4.
2. Warm the wholewheat wrap base for 2-3 minutes, take care not to let it crisp up.
3. Spread the tomato puree and relish on the base with back of a spoon.
4. Sprinkle the grated cheese and tear the mozzarella over the tomato base.
5. Finish off by placing whatever toppings you are using around your pizza.
6. Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes depending on how long your toppings will take.
7. Its that easy!! Slice up and enjoy, without feeling bloated or guilty after!